Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Fine Frenzy

Today I don't have a recipe for you.

Sniff, sniff.

Instead, I have an apple pie baking in the oven, nerves I'm trying to calm by doing other work (and sharing my nerves with whomever is reading), and a recipe that I need to post soon because someone asked for it. I'm going to call it Irish Mac and Cheese and I'm going to post it first thing tomorrow.

You can go here to see what my apple pie looks like, and find a recipe for it.


This is what the Irish Mac and Cheese looks like.



In the meantime, my pie is for a new friend who just happens to be a chef. It feels like an audition for a play that hasn't been written yet. Or heck, let's be more accurate. It's for a musical. Plays, for all their gravitas, typically don't have music.

When you tread in uncharted waters, you have no idea what will happen. I ran out of steam there with that metaphor. I think this means I need to get back to work.

So for the two of you who I know are following me--and who knows how many really are lurking here?!--I apologize for a chintzy post.

Please stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment